Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

The Third International Secret Spoonswap

The third international secret spoonswap is happening right now on the Spoon carving, Greenwood working and Sloyd group on facebook. Just like the two previous times spooncarvers from all over the world send a spoon they made to a randomly selected other participant. I participated in the second swap, and now again in the third. It is great fun. I sent a spoon off the a fellow countryman this time, and received not one, but two spoons from carver Paul Lawrence in England!

Here are the spoons I received. A small deep scoop from olive wood, and a larger spoon in birch. 


And here is the spoon I sent out. There is already a picture of it in my previous post. I am happy it was received well already, even though this time it didn`t have to cross the atlantic.


I enjoyed the event again, and hope there`ll be another swap next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment